Thursday, April 19, 2012

STAND UP FOR LOVE

STAND UP FOR LOVE  

Jessica Cornish 
Have you forgotten how
You would make me feel
When you dragged my spirit down?
But thank you for the pain
It made me raise my game
And I'm still rising, I'm still rising

If you spend every day wishing for the next to come
Aged and lifeless is what you'll become. 

 So in all the bad and the good will soon come
Don't think second best
Be number one

Who needs words when forever is in the silence.

 Only get one life so why waste it on fights ,demons and old lies!

STAND UP FOR LOVE

Kahlil Gibran 

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself.  To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.  To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

 Like the seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.

 Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors; but today we kneel only to Truth, follow only Beauty, and obey only Love.

 Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.

If in the twilight of memory we should meet once more
we shall speak again together and you shall sing to me a deeper song.
And if our hands should meet in another dream
we shall build another tower in the sky.


James Morrison ft Jessie J Up

No comments:

Post a Comment